Monday, March 25, 2013

Girly Card - Challenge

It's time to announce the winner of our last challenge "Pastels".  BUNNY you are the challenge winner with your pretty pastel card.  Contact Dustin with your image pick.

NOw for the NEXT challenge.....

Get out that pink paper, bling, flowers and your interpretation of "Girly".  Post your project that uses a Doodledragon Studios image to the link below.  Here are some "girly cards for inspiration from the Doodle Crew

Ballet Monkey


January 2013 Membership-Art 4






Nov 2011 Members Art 6


Dec 2011 Member Art 04 

Stork (2011)



5 comments:

Bunny said...

Thanks for the challenge. I had fun with this image.

Tigger a(r)t work said...

*yeah* still managed *lol*

Cazzy said...

I hope to share mine as soon as I make it! Is Dustin around, I need him to read my email, we have another Quirky challenge in one week and I need images!

Thanks
Carol
Cazzy - on behalf of the Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog DT.

javediqbal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Little Hippo Cards said...

I'm just learning about digi stamps & i LOVE the flower image you used for the pastels challenge. Can anyone tell me where I could find this image???