Saturday, December 10, 2011

IF ~ Separated

OK, so technically Illustration Friday for me has become Illustration Saturday. I have spent the past 2 days at my daughters school for Drill competition, and the season isn't even half over. BUT Santa brought me a present early this year and I present my Illustration done entirely on my new Ipad...
I have lots of sit on the bleacher time and my new little toy will make it so much better because I wont have to carry around a sketchbook and pencils, it's all on my Ipad... Not super clean but it was almost all drawn with my finger...The theme this week being Separated...Poor little bear...

Dustin

8 comments:

Teresa said...

Great! Looks like fun.

AllisonG said...

Isn't technology amazing?! I can't believe that you did that with your finger. You've LITERALLY got more talent in your little finger than I've got in my whole body - LOL!

I spend a lot of time at soccer practices and games so I feel your pain. Now they need to find a way for me to complete cards without having to drag stuff with me except one little iPad. :-)

Kerri - Big Smiles from Kbear said...

Sweet! An iPad! You must have been good this year! :)

Rachel said...

That's amazing that you did all of that with your finger! Such skill and talent!

Melissa said...

what program did you use?

Anonymous said...

i enjoy "sketching" on my ipad as well. poor little bear needs another balloon ;)

Ginny said...

W-O-W!!! If I get an iPad can I do that!?! lol

Lorianna said...

Your talents amaze me
You deserve an IPAD for sitting in those bleachers!!! LOL
Hugs
Lorianna