Friday, July 15, 2011

Challenge - Hot and Bothered

I know I am a little late in posting the winners this week.  I must be on vacation or something.  I am so glad you joined in on this summer challenge and I hope your are all enjoying the heat.  We had more fabulous creations once again.  A lot of different styles.  The design team and I love to look at them and see the different ways that the images were used.

This weeks random winner is.... -Anne-

The Pikes Pick is....Marianne Mail


Be sure and click on the links so you can go to their blog and get all the fabulous details.

Thank you all for joining in and be sure and watch for the upcoming challenge.  Winners must email me your doodledragonstudios.com login name and let me know that you won the challenge so I can get you the Pikes Points into your account when I return from vacation.  Make sure you put "hot and bothered winner" in the subject line.

See you soon!

4 comments:

Alba Aguilar (AlbaScrap) said...

congratulations!!! Really great projects!

Rikki Holley said...

Congrats to our winners :0)

stampingmarianne said...

Thanks, you made my day!
I am going to email you now!
Marianne

Carly said...

Oh wow! these are both awesome! I lovely the colours in the Kite flying one ... wow!