Thursday, June 04, 2009

New Art Release June 4th

Got some new art done and posted today you can but them Here:
www.doodledragondesigns.com
All Digi-Stamps are 2.50 ea. or all five for only $5.00

Brush Dragon











Mantis











It's a Party








Mermaid Kitty











Lil Monster











All 5 together for only $5










I am updating my Design Teams Gallery. in the meantime please visit their blogs list under the Design Team section here on this blog for inspiration and just to see how talented they all are. I read thru the post from yesterday and I am working on some backgrounds and accessories, look for them soon...

Dustin

Dustin

5 comments:

Moni said...

So gorgeous images, they are fab! Hugs, moni

Alexandra Lundgren said...

OMGoodness! The mermaid cat is the BOMB!!!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

These are awesome!

jojo723 said...

Yep, just bought these too! I'm going to go broke following your blog and new releases! Thanks for the great designs....keep 'em coming!

Jeannie Phillips said...

I am loving your digi stamps!!!...loving them... just discovered them... I am sending you a link to a card I made with the grad girl... I was so excited!!

http://aplaceformycards.blogspot.com/2009/06/congratulations-brittney.html

I will be back!!!
Jeannie